Multicultural Society Promotion Center (mics Ota)On September 1, 2010, Multicultural Society Promotion Center (mics Ota) was established as a hub to promote a multicultural society in Ota. Aiming at making Ota a comfortable place to live for foreign residents, mics Ota conducts multilingual over-the-counter consultation services, offers translation services of administrative information and dispatches interpreters to Ota municipal facilities in addition to holding various cultural exchange programs for Japanese and non-Japanese residents.
The following programs are undertaken by mics Ota:1) Over-the-counter consultations for foreigners
2) Translation of administrative information
3) Dispatch of interpreters to Ota municipal facilities
4) Japanese language classes, etc.
5) Provide support for international exchange groups
6) Offering information for foreign residents
» Program details